The Halti Front Control Harness is designed to stop dog’s pulling and to give maximum control. The ideal alternative to headcollars, it applies the same principle as the Halti Headcollar but by steering the dog from his chest rather than by his head. It is comfortable for the dog to wear and ideally used with a double-ended lead to give maximum control. The Halti Harness is a great alternative for dogs who do not like or cannot wear a headcollar.
The patented front control system steers the dog from his chest and shoulders – and thus sets the direction in which he can move. Unlike other designs of anti-pull harnesses, the HALTI does not put painful pressure on the body and is always comfortable. Ideally used with a double-ended lead to give maximum control, the back ring above the shoulders acts as a brake while the front lead steers.
- Neoprene padding on the shoulder section ensures maximum comfort
- Massively adjustable, it is suitable for all sizes and breeds
- The HALTI Harness is brilliant for dogs with neck injuries
- It is easy to fit and highly adjustable
- Great for all dogs including puppies
- Maximum control when used with the HALTI Double-Ended Training Lead
- Available in 3 sizes to suit most breeds of dog and one colour only, black/red