Delicious, 100% natural real meat strips for your dog, Jaspers Choice Mixed Poultry Meat Strips contain nothing more than the finest quality goose, chicken or duck meat, sourced from trusted EU suppliers.
Simply 100% pure meat, air dried to preserve the natural nutrients, flavour and impeccable taste, Jaspers Choice Mixed Poultry Meat Strips are perfect for daily feeding, and can be fed either whole or broken into smaller pieces, suitable for all breeds as well as puppies, adults and senior dogs. Rich in high quality protein from 100% pure meat, they are a great addition to your dog’s healthy, balanced diet, with a chewy texture dog’s love, sure to get tails wagging! They’re great for treat time, as well as a high reward training aid or reward for good behavior, and come in a handy resealable pack to maintain freshness, flavour and nutrition.
- Delicious, 100% pure meat strips for your dog
- Made with 100% pure chicken, duck or goose treats, sourced from trusted EU suppliers only
- The finest quality natural snacks, supporting healthy and natural feeding
- Rich in protein, low in fat and providing a healthy array of vitamins and minerals from natural ingredients
- Contains nothing more than 100% pure meat
- Simply air dried to lock in all the natural nutrients, flavour and taste
- Naturally hypoallergenic and easily digestible
- Irresistibly tasty and chewy, suitable for all breeds as well as puppies and senior dogs
- Can be fed whole or broken into smaller pieces for smaller mouths
- Handy, resealable pack to maintain freshness and flavour
Composition: 100% pure chicken, duck & goose meat. Nutritional Analysis: See pack for info.
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Always supervise your pet with chews and treats. Dispose of any smaller pieces that come loose to prevent the risk of choking. Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. Ensure fresh, clean water is available at all times. This pack may include a deodoriser sachet which must be discarded and not fed to your dog. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.